Recent incidents of sexual abuse

If something has happened to you very recently you can consider:

  • Contacting the police to discuss what has happened and consider reporting;
  • If you don’t want to talk to the police, contact one of the services on the page ‘Services that can help’;
  • Serenity Sexual Assault Referral Centre offers a range of immediate services – see this leaflet for detailed information.